Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
Free Aging Analysis
Imagine you had an Aging Analysis report that categorizes a company’s accounts receivable according to their risk factor, collection history, or length of time an invoice has been outstanding. Paladin will do a free Aging Analysis for you.
Your aging detail is a critical management tool. Allow Paladin to design an analysis to provide you an early detection of companies we know to be having financial problems or that may be professional debtors.
- Free of charge with a quick turnaround time for information
- Financial snapshot into companies that are behind terms
- Identify companies that have been recently inquired about or have been placed for collection
- Identify trends of potential company downfalls, potential bankruptcy risks, and aid in decision making pertaining to placing for collection
- Education for future new account set up – pre-check through our Customer Profile Search
Our expert specialists and Aging Analysis team can provide the following information:
- Red flag priority accounts
- Free demand letters campaign
- Credit information upon request – full credit reports available with additional charge
- Recommendations to streamline cash flows and enhance in-house procedures
- Suggestions regarding payment plans
- Potential dispute resolution program
obtain a credit report
place an account
Paladin is independently owned and operated and has formed a strategic partnership with Altus GTS. As a direct result of this partnership, every collection account is now handled by a collection staff that has been certified by the pretigious Commercial Law League of America (CLLA) and endorsed by the International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC). In addition, clients can have the confidence of knowing that the IT systems used to handle their data and financial information have met SOC 1 and SOC 2 audit standards (Service Organization Control, Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 18)) to ensure the highest levels of integrity, confidentialy, and privacy.